Are you ready to gain the confidence, skills, networks, knowledge and experiences needed to lead financially independent and happy lives?
You Make It is looking for amazing women aged 18-30, living in East London to apply for one of 25 sponsored places worth £5000 on our 6-month creative and holistic empowerment programme starting in March 2019 pending funding.
Each sponsored place gives a woman access to:
- 16-weeks of weekly half-day workshops that rotate across exciting London venues led by professionals from creative, cultural and entrepreneurial backgrounds.
- 6 months of 1-1 mentoring with professionals from creative, cultural and city employers.
- Access to 1-1 pastoral care, literacy support and counselling.
- Expenses paid work placements in dynamic, creative companies & charities.
- Trading Places, a training opportunity for creatives on the programme to test their products at a famous London market.
- Ladies’ Den, a business competition for emerging entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas to an expert panel with the chance of winning investment and support.
- External networking opportunities.
- Graduation, a celebration and networking event where women will speak with confidence and authenticity about their journey.
- Female aged 18-30
- Living in East London (Hackney and Tower Hamlets)
- Unemployed or in part-time/casual/zero hour contracts
- Could be a graduate, school-leaver or someone with unleashed entrepreneurial spirit
- Know that you want to achieve something amazing with yourself!
If you would like to apply, please download our FAQs and complete the form below.
If you have any further questions feel free to pop an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 07398770272.
Roxi, our Programmes Manager will be in touch within 21 days of receiving your application.